Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Storms

In a months time we have had about three big storms. Luckily, we have not had any damage to our house. Last night it was raining cats and dogs. I guess we got about 3 months worth of rain in one night. This, of course, caused flooding. Again, thankfully, we were spared (I think). There was really cool video on WCCO and WCCO.com of a manhole cover hoping around a block from my work. Here is a still I got from the website:

If you want to see more video head to
http://www.wcco.com
And thankfully both kids slept through the storms. Nick said that we had some big "boomers" and "light light" (thunder and lightning according to Jeffrey) but no one else woke up. I used to hate storms. Thunder used to scare me. Now it is really cool to watch (from someplace safe). Though now my kids are getting scared, especially Jeffrey. It is our turn (Nick and mine) to be the adult and reassure them everything will be allright.
C-Ya!

No comments: