Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Saturday in the Fall

So, I feel bad.. I have not posted in a couple days. I guess I was busy at work trying to get out early.
On Thursday I had one of those dreaded trips to the dentist. I have some cavities that need to be filled. And like most people, I dislike going to the dentist. Well this trip, again, was no fun. I guess I had a big cavity and it was right near the nerve... so now the tooth is sensitive, blah! The dentist said, sometimes there is nothing you can do to prevent some cavities..great...
Otherwise not much happened Thursday and Friday.
So now it is Saturday, I love Saturdays... of course when you work a "traditional" M-F, 9-5 job, Saturday and Sunday are a day of rest. And with Sundays filled with church and sports (on TV), usually Saturdays are our only "clear" day. Though most Saturdays, especially in the outdoor months, involves Nick working. So that is what he is doing and I am here with the kids! This is how they started the day, eating their breakfast on the floor:

And it has just been a barrel of fun since. I took Jeffrey to the post office and library and we happened upon their used book sale so the kids got some new books!! Now I am in the craziness of home just waiting to put Samantha down for a nap and hoping Jeffrey will fall asleep too.

That is all for now!
C-Ya!

No comments: