Monday, October 24, 2005

Pumpkins!

The weekend is over, it is back to work... ah well.. that happens...
Not too much to say about the weekend. Like always, I did not get as much done as I wanted to..
We did get our pumpkins though, we went to a Pick Your Own Pumpkin place...
There were so many pumpkins to choose from, Nick probably would have bought 20 if I wouldn't have stopped him. The only downfall was the kids (especially Samantha) tripping over the roots. Oh, and we got a great deal - 5 for $12.00! And of course, I have pictures:
Here are Nick and the kids in the field...

The kids got to check out the corn... and here is later when we got home...

And here is a family pic the nice kid at the stand took of us

It was cold, so I was glad it did not take too long.

Who knows how many we will carve, probably at least two.. I did some nice carvings last year, so I will need to find something else to do!!

And now, back at work. At least I have a 4 day week with taking off Friday for Samantha's birthday!
C-Ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family picture Mel!
Will it be your xmas card?
(Halloween for xmas..heehee).

Mel said...

Yea, sure...
No.. Samantha is not smiling.. and I already have her outfit picked out..still need to figure out where to take it..maybe on the new deck?

Veronica said...

Great photos :) Love the family pic.