Friday, September 16, 2005

Welcome...

Well, I just sent out an email to some of you that I have a blog... so to those just finding it, welcome to my blog.  I hope you enjoy it.  Feel free to leave a comment at the end of any post... or email me and let me know what you like or dislike and what you want to hear about.  Of course I talk a lot about my kids and some about Nick (well, he can already walk and talk in full sentences, so there is less to say)... but I also mention many other things about life in general.

So thanks for stopping... come back again real soon.  I try to post everyday, especially during the week.  Of course being able to email to it makes it so simple.  And hey, if you want your own blog you can get it for free at http://www.blogger.com.  I will even help you set it up!

C-Ya!

No comments: