Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mess

Ok.. I would not say I am a dirty person, nor would I say I am a neat freek.  But lately, our house has become quite a mess and I have hardly cared.  I know a lot of it is because I am just exhausted (even if Nick thinks it is all in my head, it isn't).  We have not seen our kitchen table in over a week.  Which I really want to blame Nick for.  I at least try to pile things up into my pile and his pile, but he likes to throw everything anywhere... plus, he so wanted an office in the garage but he never uses it... so we probably have about two bag fulls of stuff that is just his work stuff.  So really, why am I supposed to care if he doesn't.  He actually put laundry away last weekend, I was amazed because he had not hung up his clothes in like a month.  I am the only one that has cleaned the bathroom in quite some time.  And kid's toys... I usually leave them out till Gar gets annoyed enough by them to clean them up.

Why bother...
Maybe my house is a reflection of who I am inside?

On a happier note... we have parents night for Jeffrey's preschool tonight. 
And Monday is Labor Day, so I do not have work!
C-Ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My house is a mess too! We could clean each other's home? Maybe that would be more fun?