Tuesday, September 06, 2005

After Labor Day

Well, Labor Day has come and gone.  And so goes Summer here in MN.  I mean, it is supposed to be around 80-something today, but otherwise... summer is over.  Today, most kids went back to school.  I saw the school bus go down my street and cannot forget when I was in high school.  Yesterday was the last day of the State Fair, and while I could take it or leave it when it comes to the fair, that also means the end of a carefree summer.  Of course now as a grown up, changes like these are not felt as hard... well kind of.. because as a mother, this is the first year I have a baby going to school.  Jeffrey starts preschool on Thursday.  I think he will have such a wonderful time and it will help him so much.  I have to buy his first backpack today, wow.

Of course with Labor Day over, that means I can look forward to my birthday!!  On Sunday I will be 26!  Wow!  I think my Mom was 26 when she married my Dad and 27 when she had me!

Well off for my daily walk.  Hey, I weighed myself on Friday and lost 2 pounds from Monday!!  Wohoo!!
C-Ya!

No comments: