Saturday, September 10, 2005

My favorite time

Whenever I get those "getting to know you" emails from my friends, it inevitably asks what your favorite day is. Well I don't have a specific day.. though I do have a favorite 24 hour period. It is Friday evening to Saturday evening. And right now I happen to be in my favorite time. Almost anyone who works (FT M-F) can understand why I say this, it is the farthest time from when I have to work next. Of course Saturdays aren't as fun as they used to be. I used to be able to sleep in on Saturdays.. which meant I could stay up late on Fridays and/or take my time in the mornings. Two toddlers have changed that. Now I get maybe an extra hour of sleep compared to when I have to get up for work. And then I usually have to deal w/ both of the kids because Nick works many Saturdays. Oh well... someday I can sleep in.
I did have some fun today. Samantha was down for her nap and I knew I needed to get my exercise, so Jeffrey and I went for a walk. Well I walked, he rode... but that is good for me. And we stopped at the park. He had a lot of fun, and I did too.
I realized I never talk about our fur baby, Mollie... well I have, but her is a pic from a couple weeks ago:

Also, here is another pic of the kids:

Well tonight is THE night. This is the last race for the 10 drivers for the chase qualify. Jeff Gordon is currently 12th, he needs to be 10th or higher. Good Luck Jeff!
And tomorrow is THE BIG DAY. MY 26th!!!!!!
C-Ya!

No comments: