Friday, September 09, 2005

Not much to say

Sometimes, I really do not have a lot to say.  I updated y'all on Jeffrey's first day of preschool and Samantha's first day of day care.  Nothing exciting happening at work today.  And really, no deep thoughts in my head.  So we will say... maybe this will be a "Seinfeld" post (a post about nothing).

I suppose I could talk about the internet.  I LOVE THE INTERNET.  I want to thank the people that invented it, profusely.  I actually did a report on the internet a long time ago and found that the army develped it.  Of course it has only been in the past 8-10 years it has really became popular.  It just does not seem right to have a (newer) computer and not have internet access to it.  Now, I did not meet Nick online... but I have met some other people who I would call friends.  One place is www.scrapshare.com... I can go and talk about scrapbooking and Creative Memories or other various topics.  I only hope I can meet somemore people (I did meet some at Showcase in August) in November.  If I can turn to the internet to find out anything, I will.  No longer do I look at a phone book or map if I can help it.  And probably one of the best overall features is that you can get news and information that has just been updated 24/7.  I think one of the next things to impact the internet will be cheaper wireless connections... so you can take your laptop anywhere and get on.  (Though that may not be such a good thing for me because I would really take advantage of it.

And while I am talking about technology, I need to mention cell phones.  I have had a cell for 8 years or so.  I cannot imagine not having one.  And it has become more important since I became a parent.  I feel more comfortable not being with my kids, because I know I can call whoever is watching them, or they can call me.

So I took an unscientific poll and found most people like hearing about my daily stuff.  Ok.. I can do that.  Though I do have my limits... you will never hear how often I pee in one day - though lately it has been a lot more since I have been drinking more water.  And BTW.. that means today is weigh in day.  I will have to do that tonight.  I think w/ Sunday being my birthday - all diet plans are off!  I should be able to have some desert!!

Anyways... this is getting long enough.
C-Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck. Don't weigh yourself at night. Do it in the morning.
:)

PS. Love your blog. Keep it up!!
:) :) :)

Mel said...

Hey there..

I kind of have to do it at night because that is when I take my shower. Glad to hear from you!!