Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sleep Study

Well today is the day for the big sleep study (I pray nothing messes this up).  Samantha is going to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's so that means it will just be the boys once I leave tonight.  I cropped some pictures to take along if I get bored and I can scrapbook.  I have to go home tonight and pack it all up as well as my other stuff I need.

Ok... I just realized the above post will probably put people to sleep... so new topic.
I like slice of life blogs.  When I blog surf the ones that I stop on are about day to day things.  And I have asked some people what they want to see in my blog and they too like to hear about my life and observations and such.  So what happens if you have no slice of life to share?  I guess this is what you call a slow news day.

Anyways, I will post now, I am sure some people are waiting for my intellectual mussings.  (Ha!)
C-Ya!

No comments: