Friday, September 23, 2005

Post Sleep Study

Ok...work has actually been busy for a Friday so I am just taking a second to post.
So I had that sleep study yesterday. This is my story:
Got to the clinic at 9pm. Checked into my room, it was about half the size of a normal hospital room. Tv, little closet, phone and a Select Comfort bed (which we have at our house). Oh.. and a video camera. Changed into my PJs and had all sorts of monitors attached to me. About 5 on my face and 5 on other parts of my head. Something attached to my legs and to straps on my chest. I was then told to hang out till 11pm. So I read and watched TV. Then the tech came in and hooked everything up and put something on my nose and mouth. I then went to bed for the night and was awoken at 9am (I can sleep forever if you let me) - though I had kind of been awake for a half an hour to an hour. I was then fed and had a series of 4 nap tests, 2 hours apart for 20 minutes at a time. I also was fed lunch between nap test 1 and 2. Well I got a headache pretty quickly and never napped, so I think the daytime stuff was a wash. I did bring some scrapbooking stuff, but I only did 4 pages. It just felt so confining in that little room. I got to go home about 5pm so I met up with my parents to get Samantha and we went home.

Anyways, I will keep you posted on the results.
Atleast TGIF!!!!!!
I will maybe have more over the weekend. Not much planned though.
C-Ya!

No comments: