Friday, March 31, 2006

Madwoman!

I feel like when I am "home" I am running around like a mad woman!! Horticultural Day is tomorrow and this week has been filled with preperation. Poor Nick is running around even faster then I am.
Of course, at this moment I am at work, so the pace is a little slower.. but I still have so much to do to get ready.
So that is the big thing for this weekend... nothing else planned for me but the usual!!

I am excited. I have found some old classmates and friends on
MySpace! So if you found me from their Hi!!!! Oh.. and if I did know you in a past life and you want to trade blog links.. let me know!!

And as you can see I have been adding even more stuff to the sidebar of my blog. I really need to turn this into a three column blog to be fair to everything I have.

Otherwise have a good weekend all!!

C-Ya!

Ad:
For Vioxx lawsuits contact
vioxx lawsuits

No comments: