Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Johari Window..

Ok.. so I saw this on Veronica's blog who saw it on Dani's blog, and of course I had to do it.
Copied from V (I hope you don't mind!):
The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.
So here you go...
Empress4's Johari Window . Go check it out and let me know the top 5 to 6 words you think of when you think of me! I promise I wont be upset it you call me stubborn or dumb (oh wait, those aren't on there - but you know what I mean!)
C-Ya!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Mind? Nah!! I mean I stole it myself ;)

I love this....