Tuesday, March 14, 2006

4 Things!

Well this has gone around the blog circuit and someone posted this on SS, so I thought I would bite and fill this out....

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Assistant Media Buyer

2. Tanning Salon Receptionist (my parent's owned it)
3. Pet Shop Clerk
4. Gift shop salesperson

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Dirty Dancing

2. Pretty Woman
3. Men in Black
4. Cocktail


Four places I have lived

1. St. Paul, MN
2. Winona, MN (temp.)
3. Minnetonka, MN
4. Mound, MN

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Las Vegas
2. Apprentice
3. ER
4. Will & Grace

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Hawaii
2. Florida
3. California
4. Colorado

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Scrapshare.com
2. Blogger.com

3. Yahoo
4. CM Consultant Site

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Hamburgers/French Fries
3. Chili con Carne
4. Steak

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In Bed
2. Tropical Island

3. Shopping
4. Spa

C-Ya!

No comments: