Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bus ride...

I got to do something today I haven't done in awhile.  Samantha used to ride the bus to meet my Dad downtown where they would go to his house and spend the day.  They used to do this twice a week.  Well, then Dad had the shoulder surgery and Cancer spike, so it has been two months or so since we have had this opportunity.  Well Dad called last night and said he was ready to take Samantha all day.  So we rode the bus together this morning.  Sammy has gotten quite popular on the bus, and I know some of the riders had missed her, they were excited to see her today.  This also gave the two of us one-on-one time together.  Sitting there I almost forget how difficult the kids have heen and just focused on my "pretty baby". 

Even on a rainy day, we can sometimes see some sun!!
C-Ya!

1 comment:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Yay, that your dad is feeling better. Too cool that they were glad to see Samantha, she is such a cutie. Glad your bus ride was fun.