Sunday, November 30, 2008

Today I am thankful for.... friends

Today is the last day of the challenge and I am grateful for midnight scrapper for starting it for us.
Today I am thankful for friends. Whether you are my IRL (in real life friends) who I have spent a ton of time with or my internet friends who I just know by a nickname and a series of posts. You all have touched my life and made quite an impact (personally and on my wallet!!!)
I think we truly realize the importance of friends as we become older... and as my family shrinks I am grateful to have these friends to stand by me. I have friends that drove quite a ways (across town) to attend my Dad's funeral and are willing to watch my children whenever I need help. I have friends that have been a shoulder to cry on and are there to laugh with. I have friends that have known me for years and friends that I have just met. I am grateful for each and every one of you.

C-Ya!

No comments: