Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today I am thankful for.... employment!

Yep you read that right. Today I am thankful for employment. Yesterday I officially joined the workforce again. Honestly it is hard to leave my children, especially Carter because I never got to be a SAHM with the other kids at that age, but this was too perfect to not take. I am working 32 hours a week and am contracted for 2-3 months. This means I get one day off to be Mom and also participate in MOMS club stuff as well as get stuff done around the house (of course Nick is already putting me to shame on that end). And even though the commute is long (though shorter then when I worked downtown), I get to carpool with my friend who got me the job. And this is good time because Nick is slower now and can get his stuff done on my one day off as well as at night or on the weekends. Now if I could just get use to the earlier mornings!!!

C-Ya!

No comments: