Monday, November 10, 2008

Today I am thankful for.... my mother


(Mom & Carter on Halloween)

Today I am thankful for my Mother. I have always had a good relationship with my Mother, though it did suffer since I became an adult and she had to focus a lot of energy on people in her family that were sick. Now with the death of her mother she has all this energy and is finding a different focus. Now she can really focus on her grandchildren (and kids too). The past couple months she has spent a ton of time over here, having sleepovers, trying to help clean or just hanging out. And I am enjoying having my Mom back. The other day she even did something that was very unexpected but reminds me how wonderful she is. I know I am lucky to have my Mother in my life... Nick's Mother is completely different then mine and is not in his life because of her actions... so he even calls my Mom "Mom". And of course you cannot count on that she gave me life.

C-Ya!

No comments: