Monday, November 03, 2008

Today I am thankful for.... water.

Today I am thankful for water.

Water is central to everything we do in our lives - our food and drink, our bathing, our recreation.... I think our bodies are like 75% water.
And so I am thankful for it.
Particullarly the water we drink and the water we have fun in. I usually drink water at home and don't even mind the Mound water that comes out of the tap. I also love living a block away from the biggest body of water here in Minnesota - Lake Minnetonka - and sometimes people even take us out on their boats on the lake.


C-Ya!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

mmmm...water. Yes, we often take it for granted don't we? It usually helps us to remember here in So.Cal. when they don't allow us to use much because our reservoirs are dry. Then we remember.