Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today I am thankful for.... BINGO!

Today I am thankful for Bingo, especially when I win!!
Nick is the Grand Knight of the Knights of Columbus at our church. They do various bingos throughout the year. Sometimes I do well, most of the time I don't, but I have fun trying. Even though there are other bingos in the area, this is the only one I have gone to. Tonight was turkey bingo. I think the last time I won was last year's turkey bingo. And I won again tonight. Plus I won a door prize. So I am thankful for bingo!!


(may be another stretch but hey, it made my night)

C-Ya!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey Mel,
There is nothing wrong with being thankful for bingo and winning. :-)

I've had to stretch the past few days too. Tonight I was thankful for good take-out food. LOL

I'm determined to write a thankful post everyday this month, even if I have to stretch to get my mind to come up with something to be thankful for some days.