Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We interrupt our regular blogging..

Haha... I guess you can say I don't always blog regularly... I had Monday off and not much to say this weekend. So till I do have something to say.. another Getting to know You copied from Veronica who copied it from Heidi who copied it from Miriam...

1. My uncle once: gave me a Sapphire ring when I was in the hospital.
2. Never in my life: have I been to Europe/Asia.
3. When I was five: I learned how to use the computer.
4. High School was: a blast. I made it everything I wanted it to be.
5. My parents are: Father - Jewish; Polish/Russian. Mother - Luthern; German/Swedish/English/Irish/etc.
6. I once met: Kristen Alfonso who plays Hope on Days of Our Lives.
7. There's this girl I know who: lives in Australia (well more then one)
8. Once, at a bar: I drank even though I was underaged.
9. Last night: I went to a Creative Memories meeting after making my family meatloaf.
10. Next time I go to church: I will sing in the choir like I do every Sunday.
11. When I turn my head left, I see: my desk, cupboards
12. When I turn my head right, I see: calendars, pictures
13. How many days until my birthday?: About 231
14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: Juliet?
15. By this time next year: I hope I am doing something new job-wise.
16. A better name for me would be: Sleepy. I am always tired.
17. I have a hard time understanding: Death.
18. If I ever go back to school I: will get my Masters in something useful.
19. You know I like you if: I tell you personal things.
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: My husband and kids and parents so I did not forget them.
21. Take my advice: Don't sweat the small stuff - I like this Veronica! I am copying.
22. My ideal breakfast is: Belgian Waffles, Mimosa, in the sun.
23. If you visit my hometown: you will see a lot of my high school classmates, you can visit my parents and they can tell you how to get to my house about 45 minutes away.
24. Why won't someone: stop this war in Iraq.
25. If you spend the night at my house: you would have to sleep on the couch. And I would hope my son would sleep in and not wake you.
26. I'd stop my wedding: Since my hubby and I were engaged almost 3 years I would not have even had the wedding if I had doubts. But I didn't.
27. The world could do without: Moths
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Have my child be terminally ill.
29. Paper clips are more useful than: Snowshoes?
30. If I do anything well, it is: Hang out on the internet.
31. And by the way: I am just average.

There ya go..
C-Ya!

No comments: