Friday, January 13, 2006

TGIF!!

Ok... not too much to say this Friday afternoon. It seems like it has been such a long week - probably partly because I actually had to work 5 days for the first time in probably a month. And next week I get Monday off for Martin Luther King Day... and I am not complaining.
This year I will be celebrating my 5 year anniversary at my job (if I make it that long)!! One of the cool things is now I can take 3 weeks of vacation instead of 2. Yippee.
It seems like every week I am finding a new place to hang out on the internet... besides my favorite site, Scrapshare (which unfortunately is having some issues and not always working - boo hoo), and the deals site, I have also been really enjoying being on http://www.judysbook.com . It is a review site and it is kind of fun to write reviews on various things out there (great way to get your opinion out). If you want to join there is a link on my sidebar towards the bottom - along with my latest reviews... otherwise you can search for me in the Minneapolis are on that site.
So not much planned for the weekend. I hope to scrapbook tonight. I got a new tool that I hope to use.. plus I need to work on my swaps. And many of the Creative Memories Leaders are at Leadership and I am just waiting on pins and needles to hear all the news... I think this is going to be a big one for that!!
So have a safe weekend all!
C-Ya!

No comments: