Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Since everyone is doing it...

... I thought I might as well add my "2 cents"...

About me:
2 Names you go by:
Melissa/Mel/(last name)

Empress4
2 parts of your heritage:
Polish/Russian

German
2 Things that scare you:
Heights

Losing a family member
2 of your everyday essentials:
Sleep

Computer
2 Things that you are wearing right now:
Gray pants

New white cardigan
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists:
Boyz II Men

Big & Rich
2 Things you want in a relationship (other than true love):
Securness (is that a word?)

Fun
2 Truths about me:
I never have energy

I float through life
2 Physical Things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Clean shaven

Great body
2 of your Favorite Hobbies:
Scrapbooking
Internet
2 Material Things you want really badly:
A collection of popular CDs

Sizzlet Alphabet
2 Material Things you NEED really badly:
Underwear

Space
2 places you want to go on vacation:
Bahamas/Caribbean

Greece/Italy
2 Stores you Shop at:
Target

Local Grocery Store
2 Stores you like to Shop at when traveling to the big city:
Anything in the Mall of America

Craft stores

C-Ya!

No comments: