Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all. May all of you have a wonderful, healthy and safe New Year.

So far I really have been enjoying the extra time off from work. The past two nights Nick and I stayed up till 2am till scrapbook (him, landscape pictures; me, family album).. though I did regret it this morning when I had to get up for church.

We still have the stuff on the table so we are trying to decide whether or not to scrap tonight. Otherwise I have not gotten much done, so hopefully tomorrow I will kick my butt into gear.
I have decided the kids are taking after their father. Give them a phone and they wont shut up!! Jeffrey and Samantha have sure had some long conversations with my parents today. Luckily they are ok with talking to a toddler forever - many times they ask to talk!

Otherwise, I still have not decided whether or not to make a resolution.
And I have started reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" it is very good!!
C-Ya!

No comments: