Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stress!

Have you ever had something happen in your life that is stressing you out and you can even feel the stress... but yet it is so not worth it???
Well I have that right now. And unfortunately I cannot get into it here... but some of my close friends know about it.
I just hate feeling stressed. I am the kind of person that does not let things get to me for that reason. One of my theories is, "Is it going to kill you? If not, well, why stress?" And I think if I did not have this attitude I would be 6 feet under or on happy pills.
It is just, I don't see this stress going away anytime soon.. and I can feel it in my shoulders as I type. Ugghhhh!!
On another note, Nick has been doing some sub contracting work - Yippee! That means money in the winter! Except I have had to get both kids up and ready for two days. And it is not so bad in the summer but when it is dark and cold out.. the last thing I, or the kids, want to do is get out of bed and then walk to day care/bus. But I will survive!!
And check out my blogroll. Another good friend on Scrapshare - plg7_flutterby AKA Pamela - has joined the blogging community. So Welcome!!
C-Ya!

1 comment:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Sorry for your stress. Hope life as you know it gets better.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)