Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another one about me

Found on agent713 who found it on Dawnn

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
At home scrapbooking with Nick.
2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I have talked about this... but Empress from the heroine of a book I read and 4 from my favorite number.
3. What time were you born?
11:30am (right, mom?). C-section due to being breech and difficult (I think I stopped breathing twice after I was born).
4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Not that I remember. Though I have gotten sad at hearing about some of them.
5. What color panties are you wearing?
White
6. Do you want a baby?
Hmm... kind of want #3 someday...not today though.
7. What did you do this morning?
Got up, had breakfast, let the dogs out and eat, got Samantha ready, and Nick drove me to the bus.
8. What does your dad do for a living?
Retired.
9. Where do you work?
---- just in case the walls have eyes!!
10. What ended your last relationship?
He was a dork!!! Easiest breakup - we just stopped talking. (thankfully that was a LONG time ago).
11. What are the last 2 digits of your cellphone number?
04 (and yes - planned that way... I got to choose my number from a list and I had to have the one I got).
12. What was the last concert you attended?
I guess I saw Boyz II Men this summer at the free festival in St. Paul. Before that...gosh it has been so long.
13. Who was with you?
Mom and Kids (it was free!)
14. What was the Last Movie you watched?
Oh... "Finding Nemo" .. we have Blockbuster Online, so I have gotten to see a lot of movies.
15. Who do you dislike at the moment?
My co-worker (good answer Heidi!)
16. What food do you crave right now?
NOTHING... still trying to get back to eating.
17. Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember.
18. What was the last TV show you watched?
In Style Celebrity Weddings - because Las Vegas was a repeat.
19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring. Nick picked out the engagement ring (1 carat Solitare) and then I got a wrap around it... over 5 yrs later (well longer then that because I had been looking and thinking it was going to be that one for quite sometime) I still love it.
20. What is to the left of you?
Cube walls.
21. What was the last thing you ate?
Waffles
22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Nick! Has to be...I don't really talk much to other guys.
23. Write some song lyrics that are in your head:
My mind is blank.... I have had some of the songs we have been singing in church in my head lately.
24. Who last IMd you?
I don't IM (not that I wouldn't ;) )
26. Are you on any medication?
No
27. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Looking at the bed - right side.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
White long sleeve with a blue and white sweater on top.
29. What color is your razor?
Pink
30. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Hot fudge sundae
31. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
2 piercings on each ear... no tattoos... yet..
32. What's your favorite store?
Unfortunately - Target
33. Are you thirsty right now?
Little bit...
34. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Hmm... ah yes... since I am...
35. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Everyone... any of my IRL and online friends that I have not seen lately.
36. What did you do last night?
Laid in bed or on the couch and watched TV.
37. Do you care what people think about you?
Yea... I try to act like I don't.. and their feelings don't rule my life... but yes, I kind of do.
38. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Yea..
39. What song(s) do you think your ex's listen to and think of you?
Well, I bet most of them don't think of me... and if they do... I wouldn't know
40. What song(s) do you listen to and think of ex's?
Again, I don't really think of them.. If I do hear some from the winter of 96-97 it sometimes brings back memories.
41. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
Not procrastinating. And maybe singing... so I could get paid to do it.
42. What do you think about the person that posted this?
Heidi is the best - one of my first good online friends. And I am glad I had the chance to meet her.

43. What is across the room from you?
Other cubes.

C-Ya!

No comments: