Friday, December 23, 2005

Ones

Ok... a bunch of others I know that blog have been doing this list.. so I thought I would do my own.  And if you come upon this TAG.. go and add yours to your blog!

1 MINUTE AGO: Helping a co-worker
1 HOUR AGO: Eating a snack
1 DAY AGO: Working my butt off waiting for pizza to come
1 WEEK AGO: Tired from my work Christmas party and hoping to leave work really early.
1 MONTH AGO: Wrapping things up for Thanksgiving to leave work early.
1 YEAR AGO: Again... trying to wrap things up to get out of work early (see a theme?)
1 DECADE AGO: Probably enjoying winter break.  I was a Junior in High School so I may have had some cheerleading practice or a game to cheer at.
1 SCORE AGO: Winter break?  I was 6... so... no clue.
1 QUARTER CENTURY AGO: Driving my parents crazy walking around the house and getting into everything I assume.

Hmmm... I see a theme... either I have no clue or it has to do with work.  Maybe I should at least do this on a day I am home?  :)

C-Ya!

No comments: