Monday, December 12, 2005

Misc Pics!

Ok... I spent sometime last night uploading/downloading/burning pictures... so I thought I would share a few...

First of all Thanksgiving.
We have a tradition of taking a picture of Samantha next to the turkey because her first Thanksgiving she was about a month old and the same size as the turkey, if not less.. of course Jeffrey wanted to be in the picture too... the other pic is the kids with their Great Grandpa (my Dad's Dad!)


Next are a couple misc photos of the kids being cute.. the second one is cute because I guess Jeffrey picked out both their outfits that day!


Here is a picture of the kids (and Daddy) picking out the tree at the tree lot!


Here is a pic of me and the kids.. and a pic of them looking at what St. Nick brought them...


More pics and news from the weekend to follow!! Also, if you are a friend or family member and want to see all my pics online, give me a buzz and I will send you the image hosting site address.
C-Ya!

No comments: