Thursday, December 22, 2005

Kids, books and pizza.

Warning: Cute kid story!
Talked to Nick while I was at work. Samantha has been sick on the couch all morning with a cold. Well Jeffrey came home from preschool and went over to her and said "you not feeling good?" and hugged her and kissed her and was petting her head. I guess they now are sitting on opposite ends of the couch watching cartoons. They can be so nice to each other.
I have always wanted to be part of a book club. Well my online SS friends are trying to do one. The first book we have choosen is:
Has anyone here read it? I am wondering if I should join in this round because life can get busy, though I could try to read it on the bus and at lunch. Let me know, thanks.
Today the managers bought us pizza for lunch - yummy! I have great co-workers/managers!
C-Ya!

No comments: