Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hope

We got our big holiday gift yesterday.  It is a great one.  Will reveal more later.
I cannot wait to have some time off for the holidays. 
I am tired.

I realize I don't quote a lot of things... few strike me in a way that I want to share them.  But I did write one quote myself.

You can live in hope, but you cannot live on hope
Basically, you can hope and dream all you want, but when it comes down to it, action is what counts.  Sad thing is I want to live my life this way, I just don't.  No use making a New Year's Resolution to change... I never go through with them anyways!!  How can I motivate myself to try to live like this?  I really don't know... I am not good with rewards.  Ah well... maybe it is a gradual change I can slowly make.

C-Ya!

No comments: