Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What Kind of Coffee Are You?

Funny, after possibly getting sick from coffee on Sunday - though it could have been something else - I stumble upon this on Pamela's blog. I kind of knew it would say I have a low addiction to coffee...now I just need Nick to take it... lately he has been drinking it like it is going out of style!!


You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low

C-Ya!

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Ok Mel--I love these little polls. what a fun blog addition. Might inspire me to keep mine up to date better. E-mail me and tell me how to link it to my blog--I keep getting an eror message when I do it:)

Glad you are feeling better!