Friday, February 23, 2007

Potty Training and Scrapbooking!

Well we have done it.. we have officially started potty training Samantha. Even though it feels like Jeffrey was just trained (he started last July and was dry during the day by the end of August and has been dry throughout the night since November). She has to be potty trained for preschool - and that starts in just over 6 months - so we have started. Our first step was convincing her that she wanted to be potty trained. She has a mind of her own and that can be quite difficult. Well, I don't know what did it - but she said she wanted to be. We did tell her that if she got trained we would repaint their room in Dora and Diego. And we did tell her she could try to beat Aidan - her friend that is also starting preschool. And we just kept asking her. So we started her in underwear today (with the promise of more when she gets trained). So far she has peed twice and pood once. And then she had a #2 accident. Ah well, I cleaned her up and put on a new pair of underwear. She can do it!!
I have actually scrapbooked the past couple days. I think with everything that has gone on the past 3-4 months I have not really been inspired. Though I have gone to a friend's church a couple times and scrapped. Well I have 2 layouts that I am particularlly proud of and have posted them on my scrapbooking blog: http://empress4cmc.blogspot.com/2007/02/layouts-sunflowers-kids.html
Well a winter storm is heading for the Twin Cities this weekend. We don't have many plans - I am ok with hunkering down and hanging out. I hope everyone in the area stays safe.
Have a Good Weekend!
C-Ya!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Hi, I see you blog about scrapbooking, Check out WWW.INKISIT.COM
it's a great and fun site.