Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Christmas in February

Many of you know that my Dad went into the hospital the middle December and finally got out just over a week ago. Because of this much of our lives were put on hold - including Christmas. Well Sunday we finally got to celebrate Christmas at my parent's house. And while we didn't have the turkey that we planned - we did have spaghetti, mostly made by my Dad! Besides us and my parents; my brother and his two friends - Katie and Corey - were over to celebrate.
And of course, I have pictures!!!
Here is the guest of honor - my Dad - and his girl - Samantha

Me, Dad, & the kids - Aaron's friend Katie

The Kids playing with the Elmo Uncle Aaron (pictured) gave them - Dad, the kids, and Mom taking down the Christmas tree

Samantha playing with Katie - Mom & Samantha reading

Nick and I (w/ the scarf my younger cousin made me)

Merry Christmas in this season of Lent!

C-Ya!

No comments: