Monday, February 26, 2007

Countdown - Part 2

Scrapshare's blog challenge this weekend is a new kind of countdown...here goes:

10 Favorites

Color: Purple
Food: French Fries
Month: July
Song: "If you are going through hell"
Movie: Coyote Ugly
Sport: NASCAR
Season: Summer
Day of the Week: Saturday
Ice Cream Flavor: Peanut Butter & Chocolate
Time of Day: Evening
9 Currents
Mood: Little tired and a tinge bit sick
Clothes: Green 3/4 sleeved shirt, black workout pants and white socks
Taste: Ice Tea?
Desktop: Sorta messy
Toenail Color: Way leftover goldish color on some
Time: 2:30pm
Surroundings: Kitchen
Thoughts: I hope Samantha keeps telling me if she needs to go potty.
Wonderings: What the kids are doing, why I have a headache, what is going to happen on GH.
8 Firsts
Best Friend: Lindsey (eek, did I just type her name "outloud"?)
Kiss: S.W.
Screen Name: Empress
Pet: Klinger the cat
Piercing: Ears
Crush: ??
Computer: TRS80 from Radio Shack
Home Location: St. Paul
7 Lasts
Cigarette: NEVER
Drink: Last weekend - I think it was wine
Kiss: Today from my kids. Yesterday from Nick.
Movie seen at the theater: American Wedding (can you tell it has been awhile)
Phone Call: My Dad yesterday
CD played: Brooks & Dunn - though most are things on my ipod
Gift received: Cookbook
6 Have You Evers
Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Nope
Broken the Law: Speeding is the closest I get
Been Arrested: Nope
Skinny Dipped: Nope (though I wouldn't be against it)
Been on TV: Yep.. commercials, news
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Nope
5 Things
You've Eaten Today: Waffles, chicken, stuffing, corn
You've Done Today: Cleaned dishes, done laundry
You Can Hear Right Now: TV, kids
You Can't Live Without: Phone, music, camera
You Do When You're Bored: Sleep, hang out on the computer, watch TV
4 places you've been today
1. Jeffrey's preschool
2. Curves
3. Downstairs
4. Bank
3 people you can tell anything to
1. Nick
2. Dad
3. Mom
2 Choices
1. Black or White: Both
2. Hot or Cold: Hot
1 thing you wanna do before you die
I want to see my kids grow up and have their own families.


C-Ya!

No comments: