Saturday, March 12, 2005

Yay! It is Saturday!!

Yea... did I tell you I like Saturdays? Well for the most part, I do. I especially like the not working today part. The only thing that sucks is that I usually stay up on Friday nights and scrapbook and then Jeffrey wakes me up earlier then I want to be woken up. Today is a great Saturday for me because today is (supposed to be) Nick's last day supervising basketball ever!!! He has done it for 14 years.. and it gets harder every year because he has a family now and his business. I cannot imagine doing anything like that for 14 years... my relationship with Nick will be going on 8 years and I will be at my job for 4 this summer.
So I got 6 pages done yesterday. That is my usual for a night time scrap. I wish I could do more but with it so late I just shut down.
I picked up my Grandfather's car from my parents' house Thursday night. So now I can have a vehicle with "no strings attached".
So, while Samantha is watching from her high chair, Jeffrey is spinning in circles. They are such goof balls. But I would not trade them for anything. The best is when I come home from work and they see me and get such a wonderful look on their faces!!
Well wish me luck alone with the kids today!!!

C-Ya!!

No comments: