Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to all!! It actually feels kind of like Easter here. The temps got to about 55 degrees here and it was sunny off and on. I am glad when Easter=spring. It was nice enough to put Samantha in a dress and the kids (after they changed out of their Easter best) could go outside for an Easter Egg hunt!! They had a lot of fun, and even Samantha was looking (though I had to pick them up for her - picky girl), and of course Jeffrey got more then Samantha. Then it was off to inside for their Easter gifts (rather EB brings that then candy). Before that I had finished my long streak of singing. I sang twice on Palm Sunday, Hold Thursday, (long) Easter Vigil and then two masses today for Easter. We were all beat by the end of today.
And so I have not gotten tons done today. Just do not have a lot of energy and motivation. I did not even scrapbook this weekend.
Ah well, not much else... I just go to work, come home, deal with kids, and repeat. This is the life of a wife and mother!!!

C-Ya!

No comments: