Sunday, March 06, 2005

Spring Fever

It is official... Spring is coming soon... ok not tomorrow, but..
We sure got a taste of it today though.. highs close to 60! I had both kids outside today and they both did not want to come in. What I like most about nice days like these in MN in March is that they give you hope.... after all the coldness and the gloominiess... you know that something good can happen.
Well if you check over in my Creative Memories blog I added my Book of Me layouts that I had done. I was working on my "Why I scrapbook" page today.

Ya know... I really want more kids... but I kind of worry about taking care of more. I know it would not happen till I could be a stay at home mom, but still... I do miss having a little baby and feel the farther away I get from that, the harder it will be to go back. I just never saw myself as the mother of just two. Plus I did not act like my last pregnancy was my last pregnancy ever.

And I am starting to feel like I am running out of things to look at on the internet. I mean, I still need to look at my usual sites every day, but beyond that.

Well, I should take a shower so I can try to get some sleep.

C-Ya!

No comments: