Thursday, March 17, 2005

B-O-R-I-N-G!

Yea... that is what it is here at work. And I can officially say that because both of the managers also say that. I swear if it was not for me going over to another department to help out I would probably eat my hand off. I probably would have written more if I would be at my desk this whole, boring time.
And to top it off, I have a cold. And it is not easy to sing with a cold. But I need to get better. I have a busy next two weeks. Next thing is Saturday. I have CM trip chasers in the morning and then a Spring Training thing.

Have I ever said that I have two of the cutest kids? Jeffrey is starting to get better at saying two things together, but only if you ask him to do so. He got a hair cut the other day, so he looks a little different. And Samantha is just a spit fire. She has so many expressions - ranging from overjoyed to pissed off!!

Otherwise.. we are supposed to get a big snow storm. I really hope we do not get much, if any snow... I would rather it be rain. It is 35-36 degrees now.. but it may be cold enough to snow tomorrow.

Thats all.

C-ya!

No comments: