Sunday, March 20, 2005

2

I do not know if I have ever sat through 2 masses in a morning... well I did so today. And to be honest with you - that was A LOT! Now with singing with the choir we sing at both masses on Palm Sunday (today) and Easter. It did not help anything that the passion is so long to read - so the mass was at least 1 hour 15 min each... but wow.
And I was so tired from yesterday that it just compounded, so now all I want to do is go to bed.
Well at least today is the first day of Spring. Temperatures should be in the forties this week. We may have had our last snow storm on Friday. It getting nice out can really cheer me up. Lately I have been in such a funk. Of course it does not help that I am tired and have a cold.

Well... time to get off my butt and do something.

C-Ya!

No comments: