Thursday, March 03, 2005

Finally over the "hump"

Today is the day I officially can feel the weekend coming. Though it is funny I look so forward to the weekends but they go fast and actually the whole week goes fast. I guess that is a part of growing up.
So I went to the choir practice... it sounds like they want me to join permenently... so I might, depends on if Nick wants to watch two kids while I am singing. It was fun to sing again - plus the group is so goofy!!
Nick is at the auction today pricing out vehicles. I guess my first new car is being sold tomorrow :-( Oh well.
And we are living in health insurance claim hell. Did you know that some companies (like mine) are self insured? Meaning that even though I have a certain insurance, it is just a front; that my company actually collects all the premiums and pays all the bills!!! Makes me believe there is something fishy going on.
C-Ya!!

No comments: