Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hey... I came back!!!

Well it is Wednesday...hump day! My mother always likes to remind me of that in her daily emails...I do not know if it makes me feel like the week is half over or if that I still have half the week to go. Oh well. My favorite "day" is always Friday evening to Saturday evening anyways. Though weeks have been going a lot faster lately.
Today I am going to choir practice at my church so I can sing at the Easter Mass.... I have not sang in a religous setting since early college and at a church since I was in 6th or 7th grade. I am only doing this because you only have to go 4 times to sing on Easter...otherwise it is too hard to commit to it. I also hope to meet somemore people at church.
So we are trying to decide if we just want to sell our Trailblazer or if we also want to sell Fil's Blazer... I kind of like the idea of both... because then we would get a cheap Suburban and then a car (possibly a Volkswagen Passat - used), just because I want a halfway decent car and they do get better mileage.

So here I write... wondering how or if people see this... so if you do stop by, just drop me a line and say Hi!!!

C-Ya!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Just testing the comment feature!!!
- Me :-)