Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Phew..

That is my life right now... crazy!  Yea, I know this isn't crazy for many others but for me, at this point in my life, it is busy.  Now that Samantha's birthday and Halloween is done, Friday Nick leaves for hunting.. he comes back next Wednesday, then I leave for PA (via MD) on Thursday.  Plus.. I have choir practice, Creative Memories (I hope) and hopefully getting stuff done around the house. 

I don't know how others do it... especially those with multiple kids, in multiple activies while both parents work full time.  I would go NUTS!

And right now I am hoping I do not get sick (or if I do, it is mild) with the kids both having their coughs.  Being a parent, of course I cannot not comfort my children when they are sick... unfortunately that means I have a chance of being sick myself.

Well..back to the grindstone..
C-Ya!

No comments: