Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's a Scrapshare thing!

Ok... Nancy.. this is for you...
Scrapshare is down.. every other person is at some retreat now (or will be next week)... so life on my favorite scrapbooking board has been slow. Thankfully we have a temp board or I think I would pull my hair out. You see, I have made a lot of friendships online.. and next week I get to meet 42 (?) of them - most for the first time!!! So far most people have not said I am crazy for flying across the country to do so.. especially since Nick is hunting right now.. I will deserve a vacation.
Though today has been ok... dropped the kids off at my parents and then I went to help a friend start on her albums... now I am home.. all by myself... and the peace is so nice. I watched "Catch me if you Can" on ABC... wow.. it was really good.
Now I am online when I should be in bed.. need to get up for church tomorrow..
C-Ya!

2 comments:

The Stopper Family said...

Well I don't think you're nuts. I would have never imagined a year ago that people actually get on a plane to go crop with people they didn't know IRL however. 42 new friends IRL is pretty exciting and you absolutely deserve it. don't we all - especially if you have to put up with hunting season. Thankfully my hubby doesn't get into that!!

tosin said...

I HATE when the board goes down.

But I LOVE all the stuff that I get done while it is down.

Pretty sad, really.
:)
~toemi~