Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Life's a beach...

at least for my kids.

The kids sure have had fun the past couple days.
Yesterday we took them to a friend's house and they got to play with two other kids... the kiddy pool was out so they went swimming, used their power wheels, went on the swingset and jumped a little on their trampoline.
Today I did my first MOMS club "event"... we went to a man made beach near my house. I did not even realize it was there. Here is a couple pics of my beach babes:

Tomorrow it is off to my parent's house to see my sister and nephew one last time before they go back to California.

This of course means I have not gotten much done at home. I still need to get back to the canning, I have clean clothes that need to be folded, and a dining room table that could be cleaned. I did work on our basement the past couple days, so now Nick has an office down there and I have a scrapping space.

C-Ya!

No comments: