Monday, August 22, 2005

Exhaustion

If you were to sum up my life lately I would say "exhaustion". And it is not like I have been busy every night and done tons of stuff, I just feel exhausted. We had the Parade of Ponds the end of July and that went really well. Nick got tons of compliments on how natural our ponds look and how they were the "best on the tour". And then after that weekend I just felt wore out. More wore out then normal. So then two weekend after that (about a week ago now) I had Creative Memories Showcase. I was so worried that it was going to suck because I was so tired. But I have to say it was the best Showcase (this was my third) so far!! So that was cool. And I scheduled 4 "get togethers" during that time! Wohoo!! Right before Showcase I had seen the doctor for my "tired problem" and he did not say I was crazy and that it was all in my head. He did say it could be one of many things and so I am scheduled for a sleep study in September and will find the results out in October...so at least that is going somewhere.

Otherwise, Nick has been crazy-busy... he has tons of work, just not a lot of employees. The kids are good. Jeffrey keeps impressing me with his speech. He talks so well. I can actually have conversations with him. And Samantha is becoming quite the talker too, which also impresses me because she is talking earlier then Jeffrey.
Oh and Nick let me get a digital camera for our anniversary... so maybe I will spend a couple minutes and post some pics of the kids... actually here is one...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have been having a ton of fun taking more photos than I think I will know what to do with.

Well that is my summary.... I will have to try to post more again!!!

C-Ya!

No comments: