Friday, August 26, 2005

My Day

Well, in my quest to write really long entrys I have decided to start writing this now and just kind of fill things in as the day goes by.

So, first off. I got woken up last night by Jeffrey due to the "boomers" and "light, light".. so I am even more worn out because waking me up in the middle of the night makes me so off. And then I was warm the rest of the night because Jeff was in bed with us. Thankfully Nick shifted to the middle so I did not have to deal with squirmy kid. Samantha, on the other hand, sleeps the night away. Though I imagine there will come a day where they both want to be in bed with us.... then I will move to the couch!

I have done some "blog surfing" lately. And I am always amazed at what some people will write. Of course the ones that peek my interest are usually ones talking about what they have been doing. I do not care to read about batteries (yes I found that), nor your political musings. But if you talk about the crazy guy you saw in a bar... yea, I will stick around. There is some people I talk to online, and I need to put their sites on here, so hopefully I will get to that today. And do you know, if you click on the ads to your left (and down) or search the box underneath the ad, that I get paid!!! Not a lot, but still. Kind of funny how they are relivent to what I am talking about.

Today is Friday! Yippee!! (my new favorite word). Nothing planned for this weekend besides church of course. I do need to get some scrapbooking done and organize my pictures. Oh and there is the mound of clean laundry and the piles of papers on the table and the dirt in the bathroom and the pans in the sink that need to be taken care of, well yesterday. So... maybe... I will do that... I just have still been so exhausted. And my eye is still feeling "twitchy".

I have to say, I am not a hypocondriac... but sometimes, things make me wonder if I don't have some hidden disease. Like is the lump on my leg cancer, or the exhaustion a sign of something. I mean I am generally healthy, but I always just wonder. Of course if I was a hypocondraic I would have been in the dr 10 times by now, but that would just be too much work.

Hey, so "SHOUT OUT" to all my friends (notice I did not say peeps). I am starting to let people know I blog... so thanks for visiting. BTW, I have got some great friends. And trust me, I used to be a crappy friend, but I think I am getting better.

Isn't it funny how normal you really are. When you talk to people, you find that many of them go through the same highs and lows as you. And you take comfort in that. I know I do. I like generally being normal and average. Though there are times I want to be #1.

Three more days till the start of the weight loss challenge. Eek!! I need to figure out my "eating plan"... this is going to be hard. Because the family still will eat normally (and I have not said anything to Nick anyway). I guess just eat less of some stuff and get better versions of things (like low fat or whole wheat products). I mean, I really do not eat bad. And it should not be hard to cut out some snacking. So I think the big thing for me will be introducing exercise into my life. I think that will produce results.

I do not talk much about work here... but I have to say. They are remodeling a lot of it and we have to hear it. Right now it sounds like a dentists drill - ick!!

Ok... I think that is enough. If I have more later, I can always write more.
Have a good weekend!!

C-Ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Mel! A big "shout out" to you as well :)
So what is this weight loss challenge all about? Maybe I should sign up too and we can discuss things during our work days!