Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Cutie Pies!

Ok, I have got a ton of cute pics that I swear I am going to post online... either here or on a special picture site. They are, of course, of the kids!!

They were being so cute last night. Since Nick had an allergy attack I had to take care of everything and overall they were pretty good (though not as good as they maybe would be for Nick). I fed them pancakes - which they wanted to help make. Then they took a bath. They love their baths.. we have resorted to having them take them together, just because it is much easier and they have a lot of fun. Jeffrey likes to take the sponge and wash everything, while Samantha likes to drink the water and dump it out. After that I dried them off and got their diapers on and then took some random black and white pics (most did not turn out because I was having too much fun w/ the flash - absence of the flash). Then off to brush teeth, get dressed and go to bed. And all of it ended at 10:10pm! Ha! It was a long night too. One of the cutest things is when they are talking to each other. Usually Jeffrey asks the questions and Samantha answers yes or no, but sometimes she throws other things in.

Hopefully Nick does not have an allergy attack tonight. I really wanted to try to figure out a healthy meal and just could not do it last night. I did go to Target today and got myself some healthier snacks for work. I really just have to get into the smaller meals and water. Laura, friend/co-worker, said we can start walking at lunch because w/ (her) being pregnant she does not feel like going to the gym.. so hey, this weight loss challenge may work out.

Well... off to do more work!!
C-Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post the pictures! I want to see the kids! :)

Mel said...

Who is this that wants to see my cutie pies??