Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Deep Thoughts

I have always wanted to use my blog to have a place to put all my deep thoughts rather then a play by play of my day/week/month.  But as you can see, I do not have many deep thoughts.  Yes, it is true... I am a superficial thinker.. It has always been hard for me to just sit and think about one thing or contemplate the mysteries of the universe.  How I wish I could think something bold.  Instead my mind is a jumble of many things!!  That is why I have always thought it was cool that I made up my own quote: "You can live in hope, but you cannot live on hope".  There ya go... my deep thought.

On another note.  I joined a weight loss challenge.  I really only have about 13-15 pounds that I could use - though I am still in the average part of the BMI scale.  So, I said my plan is to lose it by the end of the year.  I think I could maybe do it, I will be put on a team and would hate to bring them down.  I have never dieted before either.  Oh well, come Monday, I can do it!

Just a suggestion to anyone contemplating letting there parent/in-law move in... DON'T DO IT!  That is all I can say.
And there is nothing like having two kids in the "WHY" stage.  Well Jeffrey is leaving it (thankfully it was a short stage) but Samantha is going at it full bore.  Though at least they are both cute when they say it. 

So I ate lunch outside today.  I have to remember we have a month or less of nice weather.. I need to enjoy it.  I mean the State Fair starts Thursday and then it is Labor Day and then kids go back to school and then it is my birthday and then you might as well unpack your parkas because cold weather is a comin'.

And speaking of school, Jeffrey starts preschool on September 8!!!  Wow, my first baby will be going to school.  He is going to get so smart!!  He already kind of knows how to count to 12 (well he usually skips a number here and there).

And since I talked about Jeff, I need to talk about Samantha (some more).  She has 4 more teeth coming in so she will have at least 12 (kind of hard to see in her mouth).

And see... I told you I am a jumble of many things!

C-Ya!

No comments: