Monday, July 25, 2005

Choices

Have you ever done anything that was not wrong, but not the best thing to do, and now you get reamed out?  Has anything ever happened where "one bad apple, spoils the bunch?"  That is kind of what I am going through... and it sucks because that is such a big part of my life, that I do not know how to distance myself comfortably.  No, it is not my marriage or kids or FT job... but I dare not say here... because the internet has eyes...

And on another note... less then a week till the Parade of Ponds and I do not think we are close to being ready.  It is a good thing my dh has employees that can help him this week.  I really have tried to get things done, I have worked very hard, for me... so...

And because of all of this and the stress of life I am so worn out.  I have not been sleeping well.  I need to sleep in or get to bed early.  Today I did not even want to wake up so I completely overslept, which meant I had to drive today (in my Grandpa's almost broken car).

Also, found out this weekend that Mollie either really likes me and/or really misses Mandi because she just whines when I am out there till I take her out.

There is probably so much more, but I have a lot to do.
C-Ya!


No comments: