Friday, May 12, 2006

Pink Eye!

How about that... two medical posts in a row... so last night I found I got Jeffrey's pink eye. Ick.. I think it is the first time I have had it. Luckily we got a refill for his drops so I am using his. It was so bad I woke up this morning and my one eye was matted shut.
Oh well.
I only hope that maybe I can feel better by Sunday - Mother's Day. And maybe it will get nice out... right now it is rainy and cold.
Yesterday I took the day off to go with Jeffrey on a field trip to Como Park (zoo and conservatory)... that can sure do a number on you when it is so cold out... but I think he had fun.. so...
Otherwise... TGIF! Not much planned this weekend but cleaning. I am going to try to go to a dinner to celebrate my oldest cousin's graduation from college! Nothing makes you feel old then when your younger brother or cousins are reaching new milestones.
C-Ya!

2 comments:

-tnchick- said...

I was surfing the photo hunt blogroll. I'm sorry to hear you've got pink eye. :(

tosin said...

Oh no!
How are you feeling?
Is it all cleared up yet?

You're not having a good run, healthwise!

Feel better....

~toemi~