Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

Last weekend was Memorial Day Weekend.  Normally this means us hanging out at home the whole weekend and Nick working Saturday or Monday.  Well this year it was different.  My oldest cousin on my Mom's side graduate from high school, so we went up north to celebrate.  Drove up Saturday and went to the shortest graduation ceremony I have ever gone to - 45 min.  Then off to dinner and a tour of my Aunt and Uncle's land that they are going to eventually build a spectacular log home on.  Then back to the hotel.  We got to take Jeffrey and Samantha in their first big swimming pool, and they loved it.  We had a blast.  On Sunday we got up and went to church and then to my Aunt and Uncle's house for the party.. and then home (4 hours away).  And on the drive there and back I scrapbooked a total of 12 pages!  Monday we slept in (thank you Jeffrey) and then got up and just took our time.  Nick got the rest of the veggie garden planted, we got out the ball pit for the kids, they played in dirt and had a bath and then we did nothing.

All in all it was a fun weekend.
This means a shorter week for work!  Yahoo! 
I am also getting very annoyed with this sleep problem, so I am thinking I need it checked out.

C-Ya!



No comments: